redEVENT is a CCK Style Joomla 1.5 / 2.5 native MVC event component. Build over the popular but yet limited event component eventlist, the redEVENT fork along with its 100% integration to redFORM has taken the ease and flexibility of creating and managing events and to a whole new level.
Super dynamical with the simple yet powerfull and customizable input forms from redFORM, you can make small simple signup forms or you can go all the way and do full registration formulars for the attendees to your events.
Along with the new options of newsletter integration and dynamical waitinglists along with the ability to manually alter and cuztomize the frontend list of attendees on each event, there never has been more flexibility in Event handling in Joomla then now!
redEVENT is developed upon the basis of Eventlist 1.0b however due to the extensive changes made in the component it will not be possible to update the event component along the paths of Eventlist in the future and instead redEVENT will take its own path and live in the wonderfull world of Joomla Extensions. redEVENT is released and is in a stable state.
The list of abilities in redEVENT that makes it unique compared to its predecessor Eventlist, is included in the following:
* Unlimited amount of events
* Allow registration with or without Joomla User creation
* Allow registration and cancelation using Joomla User creation * Waitinglist on individual events - Set waitinglist per event! * Individual confirmation- and registrationemails
* Confirmation trough email confirmation link
* Unlimited amount of Forms, Fields and Inputs by integration to redFORM
* Dynamical options for input type (Radio, Checkbox, Textfield, Textarea, Email, Username, Fullname)
* Dynamical frontend attendee lists using the fields you made in the form (you made in redFORM) used by the event
* Admin notification and option to send on formular data to the admin
* Integration with the open source mailinglist project PHPlist and the Joomla 1.7 native component ccNewsletter
* Add custom styles to input fields trough backend and style in template css
* English and Danish languages (looking for more - contact me if you are interested in translating to your native l