This package contains the component for interacting with an opensimulator server, 2 modules (grid status and friends online) and a plugin for creating OpenSim accounts during registering as well as a quickicon plugin for admin.
NOTE: jOpenSim does NOT install OpenSim, so OpenSim must be already installed for this extension to work.
The component is developed and designed with opensimulator v 0.7.5 running in grid and standalone mode with MySQL as storage engine. See the readme.pdf for further details.
With this component you can:
- maintain the login page for viewers
- enable registered joomla accounts to create an account for the sim
- control last names of OpenSim user registration in a deny/allow list
- manually create and delete user accounts for the sim
- manually set relations between joomla user and opensim user
- define the default home for new registered users
- define a Joomla article as welcome message for new registered users
- send messages to the sim
- display a map of the entire grid (NEW: map images will be cached)
- offline messages including forwarding to an email account
- inworld profiles
- inworld groups
- user can manage the inworld account via frontend
- search inworld
- create events
- edit user (grid)login levels
- let users choose a custom avatar during registration