RegReminder Lite encourages users to complete the registration process with a Reminder / Notification Emails. And allows you to keep you user list clean by deleting users who never complete the registration process.
This component will provide the ability to manage these users by sending out reminder emails encouraging them to activate their accounts or login. If after a given time period the accounts are still not activated or they have not logged in the component gives you the ability to optionally delete these accounts.
- Send reminder emails to users who have not verified their email address
- Option to delete users who have not activated their account after a given time period
- Set the number of days before a user can be deleted once a notification has been sent
- BCC the system administrator on all emails
- Identifies when a user has activated their account
- Support for Community Builder to send out the community builder activation link (this needs to be turned on in the parameters screen)
- Limit the number of emails that are sent. Some hosting companies will only allow a set number of emails per hours. You can now control how many reminder emails this component will send.
For a full list of features go to http://www.jettheblackcat.com/home.html
The change log for this component can be found here http://www.jettheblackcat.com/registration-reminder.html?start=1
**** This is an Admin Component only. There is no Frontend functionality
If you have used this component please remember to vote and/or review it.
- 2.0-(J1.5) & (J1.6/J1.7) 220.127.116.11
- Dwayne Hill
- Last updated:
- Feb 10 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use