contactlink is a plugin for Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and 2.5
It can link contact names in specified contact categories to their contact pages; append email addresses, telephone numbers or other contact information in the article ater the contact name; or generally any html string from a template you define.
The text is not altered in any way: it is safe to try out and disabling contactlink will show your original text again. contactlink will not break your existing HTML code, nor break any existing links.
Multiple settings allow you precisely configure when contactlink should add what and how it should be formatted.
• The contacts to search for can be limited by category.
• contactlink will not break your existing html code, nor break any existing links.
• It is also not limited to articles only; all text created with an Joomla editor can be taken into account.
• You can quickly enable or block contactlink in
• in specific components
• on the frontpage
• in tables
• contactlink can replace one occurance, or all occurances. You control what and where.
• Works on Joomla! 2.5 too
• On some servers, the language files were not installed, resulting in illegible options, making the plugin useless. Fixed.
Joomla 1.5 users need to download the latest v4.x release which is a maintenance branch where bug fix releases and minor enhancements will take place, once the need arises. Joomla 1.6 and 1.7 users need to download the latest v5.x release.
Now fully works for Joomla! 1.6 and 1.7
• Settings can now be set for different situations, separate from each other:
• normal display in a browser,
• display prepared for printing and
• when generated as pdf.
• English and Dutch language files are fully updated; Ukrainian and Russian language files are partially translated and still contain some English phrases.
• contactlink is case-insensitive to all contact names and author links, but only for English and other Latin-derived text. contactlink is case-sensitive for all multi-byte text. In all situations the case is preserved.
• Ukrainian and Russian translation is only partially translated. It is included in the zip file, but not installed.
- Date added:
- Sep 27 2008
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated