The 123ContactForm extension for Joomla makes it easy to create all types of Web Forms and Surveys without coding. It’s suited for all user categories.
You’ll need to register for a free account on the 123ContactForm platform. Once you’re done, you can take advantage of the engine’s full potential in creating the web forms and surveys you need.
In just a few clicks within the drag & drop editor you can build contact forms, feedback forms, order forms with payment integration, booking forms, donation forms, surveys - and place them onto your Joomla web page. You may use any of the built-in 100+ form templates to ease your job. Customize your forms and surveys as you see fit with the many form themes available or use your own CSS.
123ContactForm sends email notifications upon submission and stores form data into a private account repository where it can be exported to CSV, PDF or Excel - or aggregated into custom reports and charts. Form input can even be posted on the front page using WebHooks.
Key features of 123ContactForm include:
- Real time WYSYWYG form editor with field validation
- Complex form fields: file upload, HTML blocks, social sharing buttons, digital signature, Google Map, Address field with IP geolocation and more.
- Google Analytics tracking
- SMS notification for each new submission
- Multi-language forms (61 languages)
- Integration with payment processors within forms: PayPal, PayPal Payflow, PayPal Pro, Stripe, Authorize.Net, Sage Pay, PayFast, Sisow (iDEAL included), Braintree and PayU.ro
- Freshbooks integration with forms to generate invoices and estimates for online orders
- Multiple email recipients for submissions, SMTP, custom “thank you” pages, custom redirects
- Data export to CSV, PDF, Excel - and reports with charts and graphs
- Form security: smart CAPTCHA, password protection, SSL encryption, data encryption, IP limitation, multi-factor authentication login
- 3rd party apps integration: Google Drive, SalesForce, MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign, Campaign Monitor, WebHooks and many more
- Mobile friendly web forms.
- Allow users to edit their submissions at a later time
- Allow users to preview their submissions
- Randomize items for single choice, multiple choice, drop down and likert scale fields
- Receive submissions as PDF attachments in your inbox
- Customizable form calculations that work in real-time
- Conditional logic with rules and sub-rules for web forms & surveys
- Submission approvals
- Quiz options: countdown timer, score calculations (with/without deduction)
123ContactForm is also fully localized and translated into Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and French.