Form Maker Lite
This extension is ideally suited for beginners and also meets the needs of designers and experts. It can be used for creating various types of form including contact, mailing list, survey, application, event registration and party invitation.
You can add Google map using a simple user-friendly interface. The desired address can be added in a few seconds using the address searching interface or by filling in geographical coordinates (longitude and latitude).
All modern browsers are supported.
· Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x native extension
. Full responsive extension and compatible with all mobile devices. So your form will look good with all devices.
· Fully integrated with PayPal with different checkout modes (PayPal Test Mode and PayPal Production) and five field types. (Amount, Select, Checkbox, Radio, and Shipping).
· Fourteen main fields -Custom HTML element -Text Input -Multiple choice -Single choice -Survey tools -Time and Date -Select box -File upload -Page break -Section break -Map -Paypal -Captcha -Button
-Custom HTML between fields
-Ability to separate it into sections with different number of columns
-Includes additional attributes, where you can customize the specific properties for the fields using Java Script.
-Advanced email settings options for sending submitted data both to the admin and user can (parameter)
-Conditional fields for connecting fields with a special logic
- Send copy to submitter option for sending the filled info to the user
-Ability to insert into a joomla article
-Ability to use as a module
-Integrated with the standard Joomla! editor
-Ability to store filled information in the database
- Separate submissions statistics
-11 sample templates
- Default themes / option to create new themes for changing design
- Preview button for checking the appearance with a specific theme
-Ability to choose file extensions to be uploaded
-Integration with Google Maps API
- CC and BCC options
-Protection from Spam entries using Captcha/ReCaptcha
- IP restriction for avoiding entries from unwanted IPs
- MySQL Mapping for connecting to different databases
- Front-end submission display option (optionally you can hide specific fields)
- Option to use external values using connect to database feature within selection fields