Diginix Testimonial (Rich Snippet Reviews) is a complete testimonial system that displays Star Ratings Review with structured markup (Microdata) in Google search results for Testimonials that have a review system, such as the star rating (1 to 5 stars) and the name of reviewer(s). Diginix Testimonial is compatible with Google Rich Snippets. It automatically marks up your “standard” Testimonials up in the proper “Review” schema as outlined at schema.org and data-vocabulary.org. This is done by adding structured markup tags (Microdata) that help search engines understand the data. These tags don't affect the ranking of your pages, but Google and any other search engines services that look at the data can use the tags for a more precise understanding of the items referenced on the page.
- Auto calculates AggregateRating based on ReviewCount and Ratings
- Customize Google result based on 1) Aggregate Review and 2) Individual Review
- Supports up to 10 InBuilt theme
- Displays reviewer’s name, location, photo etc.
- Author name integrated with Google plus profile
- SEO Friendly URL.
- SEO Friendly pagination - unique page title, unique meta description and rel="next" rel="prev"
- Plugin that displays testimonial in article content page.
- Displays Testimonials with and without Sliding effect at module position
- Supporst multilingual.
- Video Testimonial
- Ability for registered and unregistered users to submit testimonial from the front-end.
- Supports auto-publish and moderate testimonial submissions.
- Supports captcha for testimonial submission form to prevent spam.
- Email notifications on new testimonials added by the users.
- Diginix Technologies
- Last updated:
- Mar 23 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money