- NEW: Collect testimonials from Twitter
- Collect and display testimonials from your website visitors.
- Supports avatars/photos.
- Supports audio testimonials.
- Supports video testimonials.
- Supports unlimited testimonial categories.
- Supports bbcode and emoticons.
- Show the authors name, url, location, etc.
- Includes recaptcha in the testimonial submission form to prevent spam.
- Receive email notifications when testimonials are received, with a direct link to publish/unpublish.
- Integration with several leading community components, allowing you to provide a link to a real member of your site to whom the testimonial belongs.
- Includes multiple CSS styles, easily editable so you can make your own.
- View/publish/edit/delete testimonials from the Ninjamonials administrator panel.
- Choose whether to auto-publish or moderate new testimonial submissions.
- Display testimonials in the component or one of the associated modules or plugins.
- 8 Plugin events to extend the power of the extension
- Language editor to customize the text displayed
- Redirect to a screen of your choice after submission
- Optional custom thank you message functionality
- Prompt and professional support provided on the NinjaForge forums.
- Date added:
- Dec 19 2008
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated