JA Amazon S3
JA Amazon S3 - Cloudfront CDN Component for Joomla! brings the power of cloud file hosting to Joomla!. Hybrid hosting is now possible, load site from your server and files (images/ documents/ CSS/ JS) from amazon clouds or even Amazon Cloudfront Content Delivery network (CDN). Install, upload files and enjoy the benefits of Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon CloudFront CDN cloud hosting.
It works on a simple principle - upload your site content (files) to amazon S3 clouds or even extend its delivery through Amazon CloudFront CDN. Once done, the component updates the location path of uploaded files and on client request, all uploaded files are requested from Amazon S3 or cloudfront's Cloud Delivery network. This in turns save the server load and bandwidth at the same time loading is faster on the client end. Disable the plugin and your file links are back to normal.
It has inbuilt full blown file browser and manager. You can even update / delete / upload a single file. No need to upload the whole content all the time. We are using this Component on our very this site for the past 6 months, its stable and works seamless with Joomla!.
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) - Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
- CloudFront & CDN Support - Amazon CloudFront delivers your static and streaming content using a global network (CDN) of more than 16 locations. Requests for your objects are automatically routed to the nearest edge location, so content is delivered with the best possible performance.
- Multiple Buckets Support - Create unlimited buckets for each and / or all media content types, link them all to clouds!
- Cron Job Support - Depending on the file types and change frequency, set cron job every day, hour or minute!
- Multiple Sync Profiles - Create unlimited profiles to combine settings for various file types & cron job settings, set folders to upload from, explore true power with simple administration interface.
- Include / Exclude File Types or Extensions - Select only the file types or extensions you need to be uploaded to Amazon S3.
- Enable / Disable Sync for specific files or folders - Select only the most important / accessed files to be uploaded to Amazon S3.
- Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts - Each administrator of your website can use his own Amazon S3 Account.
- Upload new & update modified files capability - The component is quite capable to detect changes made on the files so it can skip overwriting existing ones.
- File & Folder ACL System - Set an access level for each of your file or folder.
- Upload your whole site files (images / documents / CSS / JS / PDF) to Amazon S3 or cloudfront CDN right from your Joomla! backend in easy steps.
- Easy enable / disable.