The directory tree extension for Joomla! is back with a brand new file listing component. This time we've tailor made a component to fully utilize the administrative functionality in Joomla! We've also included some cool new features to give users a better front end experience.
We've listened to your feedback over the last few years and have recreated the popular Directory Tree from scratch to provide the following functionality:
- Unlimited directory sizes - The first Joomla! extension of its kind to load directories and sub-directories dynamically rather than on page load. This allows you to create a directory tree with unlimited files/directories without a performance limitation.
- Search filter option - This uses AJAX to filter files based on the file path, file name or file extension.
- UTF-8 support - You can now use any UTF-8 character from the following charsets: C0 Controls and Basic Latin, C1 Controls and Latin-1 Supplement and Latin Extended-A.
- Free one-click updates - A single user license gives you access to free updates when they become available.
- Unlimited directory sizes
- Dynamically loading directories
- AJAX search capability
- Full Joomla! ACL
- Full Joomla! menu items
- Full UTF-8 support for C0, C1 and Latin Extended-A
- Native template styling
- Free one-click updates
- .url file link parsing
- ~200 file type icons
- 32 jQuery easing functions
- Unlimited installations
- Toggle display of directory path
- Toggle display of search box
- Toggle display of collapse button
- Toggle display of empty directories
- Toggle display of file extensions
- Toggle display of files sizes
- Toggle display of file dates
- Toggle display of introductory text
- Choose to exclude private directories
- Choose to exclude private files
- Choose to exclude file types
- Choose an alternating line colour
- 1.0.2: This update provides article style title options to the menu item and fixes the case sensitive search results.
- 1.0.1: This update removes the redundant base directory name from search results.
- Adam Thomas
- Last updated:
- Apr 25 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money