Freestyle FAQ is designed to provide you with a highly customised Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) module on your Joomla website.
There are various customisable options, you can display FAQs under a menu item or within a module.
• Multiple categories
• Search all FAQs
• Add an image for each category
• Link directly to a FAQ category or article from a menu item
• View all FAQs at once (option to hide this)
• Module to list FAQ categories anywhere on any page
• Full image and html support for each FAQ
• WYSIWYG editor for FAQs
• Attach full html description to each category FAQs can be toggled as published or unpublished
• Various Joomla back end parameters
• Multiple view modes for question list - Normal list - clicking a category takes you to a different page with FAQ list
• Multiple FAQ list modes - All questions and answers on one page
This new version has been completly rewritten to bring the features inline with that of Freestyle Support Portal. It is no longer a 'Lite' version.
Freestyle FAQs is now also compatable with Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7.
Also, the previous known security issues have also been fixed in this release.
- Freestyle Joomla
- Last updated:
- May 21 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use