Extremely powerful and full-featured glossary component for Joomla!
- Absolutely unique advanced performance optimization for highlighting terms in content items: average server database load and memory usage are significantly minimized.
- Frontend views 'List of Categories', 'List of Terms from Category', 'Single Term' and 'Add a Term'.
- Frontend edit and creation of terms.
- Separating of term full title and abbreviation (only abbreviation is highlighted in content).
- Highlighting of terms in Joomla articles (with configurable allowed/disallowed categories) in article page and category articles listings, categories descriptions and custom HTML modules.
- Highlighting of terms in Alter Glossary terms descriptions (with configurable allowed/disallowed categories), categories descriptions.
- Highlighting of terms in K2 items (with configurable allowed/disallowed categories) in item page and category items listings, categories descriptions.
- Count of term page views.
- Alphabet filtering of terms with ability to configure preferred letters, separate letters into lines and add spacing between letters. Missed alphabet letters can be auto-disabled.
- Search filter for tags with optional advanced search methods "Contains", "Begins with", "Exact" and "Sounds like".
- "Sounds like" search method can use combinations of Soundex, Metaphone and Daitch-Mokotoff (works with Cyrillic terms) phonetic algorithms.
- Bootstrap Tooltip or Bootstrap Popover types of tips for highlighting terms in content with configurable tip placement (top, bottom, left or right), Joomla 2.5 can use default MooTools-based tips.
- Optional wrapping of highlighted term into a link to individual term page.
- Native Joomla permissions system for creating, editing, editing state and editing own terms.
- Nested terms categories, optional frontend display of terms counts in category.
- Separating of term definition into introtext and fulltext, configurable display of introtext and/or fulltext in term category listings, individual term page and term tip.
- Featured status for terms, featured terms can be optionally displayed first in category listing.
- Intro Image and Main image selection for term category listing and individual term page.
- Up to 5 configurable links for term, list of related links is displayed in individual term page.
- Related terms feature, list of related terms is displayed in individual term page via "See also:" links. Terms are self-related: no need to setup relation of term B to term A if you already configured relation of term A to term B. Related term is easily configured via auto-suggestion list of available terms once you start typing term title.
- Next/Previous terms links in individual term page.
- Ability to configure list of HTML tags where terms won't be highlighted (essential feature for keeping your titles and links clean). ... and more - check full description on our site!
- Last updated:
- Dec 16 2014
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
- 2.5 3
Ease of use
Value for money