Sell any digital file online. Present previews to your customers.
MyMuse for Joomla! is a Joomla! extension, modules and plugins.
The extension is a shopping cart geared to musicians, choirs, DJ's, record labels and videographers who have individual tracks or videos that can be sold and downloaded including mp3's, video files or any digital file, as well as physical items for sale, like CD's or DVD's.
The plugins enable searching for products and add payment options and preview options. Use jPlayer HTML5 player, Dewplayer or Flowplayer to preview mp3's or movies.
* Create multiple artists and catalog categories/genres for your albums. Assign products to multiple categories.
* Create products for CD's, add multiple tracks for sale and other items like sheetmusic, graphics, books, DVD's.
* Add previews and show them using flash or HTML5
* Supports PayPal, payPalPro, PayPal Express Checkout, PayUnity, Moneybookers, Monsterpay, Virtual Merchant and Payfast.
* Assign users to their own categories and they can see sales reports for just their albums.
* Multiple views. Create menus for
o The Store itself
o Individual Artists/Categories in several different views.
o Particular products
o The shopping cart
o Shopper orders
2015-09-10: MyMuse 3.3.2 released. Added PayPal Express Checkout. New Discount plugin for flexible marketing.
2015-05-31 MyMuse 3.3.0 released. Add PayPalPro and PayUnity. Add Euro zone taxes/Vat, California taxes. Recommended Items. Social Share plugin.
2015-02-04 MyMuse 3.2.10 released. Add plUpload script to ease uploading of tracks and previews.
2014-03-05 MyMuse 3.2.4 for Joomla 3. Views are now all responsive. Serve your files on mobile devices.
2014-01-05 MyMuse for Joomla 3 released! Many new options and new views including all tracks in a category
2013-05-30: Add recording details: Release Date, Publisher, Producer, Studio
2013-01-15: Version 2.5.3 new 'no registration' option. Add track time. Skip checkout page
2012-11-23: Version 2.5.1 now with update servers
2012-10-06: Version 2.5 released with jPlayer HTML5.
2011-06-01: Version 1 released!