File Listing for DOCman
Check out our new demonstration/tutorials videos on our Homepage!
2.6.8 2014-12-15 / Omar Ramos
Fixed Force Download Feature for Files (the URL parameter had changed from an underscore to using a dash: force-download)
- Added ability to turn on Category Description Content Plugin processing
- Added the Delete button capability in (DOCman 2.0 had changed the process so I needed to wait to know how to add it back in to the plugin)
- Investigate if it is possible to show hits on the Documents now in DOCman 2.0 stable
- Added Search Capability
- Added modal link ability back in
- Added "Copy to Clipboard" functionality option
2.6.7 2014-09-22 / Omar Ramos
Needed to make an additional correction in the itemid.php class file (The Joomlatools Select Query format had changed and resulted in a PHP error)
2.6.6 2014-08-31 / Omar Ramos
! The new DOCman 2.0 stable pre-release required some changes within the plugin (please use the older 2.6.5 version if you are using one of the beta/RC versions of DOCman 2.0)
2.6.5 2014-03-01 / Omar Ramos
Fixed issue with the Category Filtering Feature when "Hide Parent Category" was Turned On.
Fixed an issue where my DocmanRouterHelper::preloadCategoryPaths() method was being called statically even though it wasn't declared as a static method.
- Added the ability to show/hide the Details Link (Option Keys: showDetailsLink/hideDetailsLink)
- Added the ability to show/hide the Category Name (Option Keys: showCategoryName/hideCategoryName) ! Tweaked the way the new "Hide Expand Icons" feature works (now it hides the spacer as well so the Category Name lines up better with the file listing
2.6.4 2014-02-15 / Omar Ramos
+ Added the ability to show/hide the Category Folder icons (Option Keys: showCategoryIcons/hideCategoryIcons)
+ Added the ability to show/hide the Filetype Icons (Option Keys: showFiletypeIcons/hideFiletypeIcons)
+ Added the ability to show/hide the +/- Icons to Expand/Collapse the Categories (Option Keys: showExpandIcons/hideExpandIcons)
+ Added the ability to show direct category links to the right of the Category Title...this would be useful if you have Category Links turned off for regular users, but may want to show them for logged in users that have permission to upload (Option keys: showCategoryLinksToUsersWithPermissions, hideCategoryLinksToUsersWithPermissions)
+ Added the ability to use Forced Download Links at any time (Option Keys: useForcedDownloadLinks/useDefaultLinks)
+ Added a CSS fix to remove the Category block being highlighted if you click on it multiple times quickly to Expand/Collapse the hierarchy
! Modified the render method for the non-nested layouts so that categories with sub-categories would not be treated as "empty" ones (this fixed an issue where if you did not have any files yet, all categories would be hidden when showCollapsed was turned on).
Fixed a bug in docmanlist.js that was triggered by trying to expand/collapse empty categories
Fixed a bug in sorttable.js for Joomla 3 (the updated version of Mootools no longer has the $defined function but there's a simple correction that can be made to fix that)
! Added in code that allowed Joomla 2.5/3 code to be triggered (allowing us to go back to a single package for both versions).
File Listing for DOCman
- Omar E Ramos
- Last updated:
- Dec 21 2014
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money