PayPal Paid Downloads
This is our latest project, making selling files with Joomla very easy!
It offers seamless integration of PayPal IPN to your site, allowing you to start selling files / offer digital delivery to your website visitors, without any programming.
The component comes with a Joomla content plugin, that allows you to put order buttons (custom buttons also allowed) to any article or your own custom module. The extension can handle multiple files, for your whole product collection.
List of our awesome features
● All known Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 & 2.5 compatible
● Pay for file download
● Place file purchase button in any article or custom module!
● Fully K2 compatible, no special settings required
● Site registration not required for the buyer of the file
● Extremely up to date PayPal's Instant Payment Notification (IPN) to ensure smooth order process
● Supports all PayPal currency codes
● Supports all PayPal country codes
● Straight forward autonomous order processing of all orders
● Supports custom graphics for purchase buttons and download buttons
● Secured download file directory, to protect you from unauthorized downloads
● SEO friendly URLs for download listings
● Compatible with download accelerators
● Limit file downloads by number of downloads
● Utilizes anitleeching technology
● Intuitive administration pages and user experience
● Easy file management with the File Manager
● Stored transaction records for easy look up and management
● Sales statistics
● Supports Joomla's FTP layer for uploads
● Test mode for PayPal's sandbox (ability to test, without using real money)
What are the benefits of using this software?
1. Streamlined order process and user experience.
2. 24/7 support via e-mail or Skype.
3. You can use it on as many domains you want!
4. Free updates!
User experience in just 3 simple steps:
1. Buy Now
2. Pay with PayPal
3. Download the file
My Downloads section available, with the ability to re-download the ordered file (configurable).
PayPal Paid Downloads
- Deian Motov
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated