To Here for googleDirections
This plugin is an easy-to-use and light-weight plugin for displaying Google directions from user-specified address to your designated place (e.g. your company or office).
You specify a designated place to be the destination, and let the user enter the address he or she is coming from. Google will then provide the driving or walking directions from the user-specified address to your designated place.
- Uses the latest Google Maps API v3
- You can embed multiple Google Directionstohere within an article
- Each Google Direction can be of different size, map control and map type
- Support for kml files
- You can specify the "home position" using real address or longitude/latitude points
- Built-in street view!
- Support for many native languages e.g. Italian, Russian, French
- Available for all Joomla versions: Joomla 1.0.x, native 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x and 2.5.x!
If you only want to display a Google Map, use the googleMaps plugin:
If you want to display the Google Directions from Point A to Point B, with optional stopover points along the way, use the Google Directions Plugin:
How to Use the googleDirections plugin
How to use: http://www.kksou.com/php-gtk2/Joomla-Gadgets/googleDirections-To-Here-plugin.php#howtouse
v3.0.9 (for Joomla 3.0 and above)
Released Dec 20, 2014
Support for the latest Joomla 3.3.6
v1.0.8 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.8 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.8 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.8 (for Joomla 1.7), v2.5.8 (for Joomla 2.5)
Released Feb 4, 2012
- added support for Joomla 2.5
- add flag w3c=1 => w3c compliant
- support for IE7!
- allow googleMaps to display in tabs
- now allows address to include ' (apostrophe)
- support for vertical alignment
v2.5.7 (for Joomla 2.5)
Released Jan 26, 2012
Native version of the googleDirections - To Here - plugin for Joomla 2.5!
v1.0.7 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.7 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.7 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.7 (for Joomla 1.7)
Released Jan 03, 2012
Thanks to feedback from Florian who found out that the reverse geocode lookup by Google sometimes do not gives the right mapping. Have modified the code so that the googleDirections_tohere plugin now maps the exact location when latitude/longitude is given when specifying the "home position".
One other new feature for this new version is that: the user can now press the Enter key (as oppose to pressing the "Get Directions" button) to get the directions to your home position.
v1.0.6 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.6 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.6 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.6 (for Joomla 1.7)
Released Dec 24, 2011
Support for multiple stopovers!
v1.0.5 (for Joomla 1.0), v1.5.5 (for Joomla 1.5), v1.6.5 (for Joomla 1.6), v1.7.5 (for Joomla 1.7)
Released Nov 15, 2011