XIPT for JomSocial
IMP : If you want to Know WHY you should use JoomlaXi's Profiletypes rather then in-built profiletypes in JomSocial-2.0, Please read : http://goo.gl/Csp1L
If you use JomSocial for a particular website and you want to categorize your users into groups and manage their profiles separately. Suppose you have a school website and you like to group students, teachers and other staff and want to have different types of profiles for them. But you see the fields used in the teacher's profile are going to be different from the fields in the student's profiles.So what you require is something that can create unlimited profile types in your website with varied fields because the fields in one profile need not be meaningful for other user types.
JSPT which is now a very well recognized and robust extension for JomSocial, extends JomSocial with Multiple Profile Types functionality. Through which User can be categorized into Types called ProfileTypes.
- Categorise Users into unlimited Profile Types
- Every field of Profile can be assigned to any number of profile Types
- Every ProfileType can be assigned Individual Templates.
- Default Privacy Settings, Joomla User Type.
- Better Performance, Interfacing and API Polishing and routing mechanism.
- Provides Integration with AEC and PayPlans to Monetise your website
- Profile Field Control
- Invisible Profile Type
- Upload Avatar in Registration
- Watermark Generation
- Better Application Control according to Profile Types
- Handling JS Toolbar as per Profiletype.
- Apply Privacy on all Joomla Modules according to Profiletypes
- Gives you ability to restrict user activities i.e. Access Control Layer, You can control which JomSocial feature is available to which user and many more
- Starting from JomSocial version 1.6, our extension works in hack free mode, so you can update JomSocial without any breakdown.
- Required PHP 5.0 or greater.
Other compatible Extensions with JSPT
User Search and Listing
XIPT for JomSocial
- Ready Bytes
- Last updated:
- May 06 2015
- Date added:
- May 20 2009
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money