JA K2 Filter and Search
JA K2 Filter and Search extension provides search and filter feature for K2 Component based on extra fields parameters. Such specific search or filter capability has been missing for long in K2. Developed for our JA portfolio template demo, it is now part of JA Extension Club.
The extension has been rewritten for the Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 version and now comprises of component, module and plugin. The new version support multiple themes, you can also create new theme, customize its style easily.
The best part is, it now supports horizontal layout too with option to choose number of columns display, as was requested by many users. A new demo site is also up highlighting both the layouts and search options.
- First and the only module to provide such advanced search feature.
- Horizontal or vertical layout, with option to choose number of columns in horizontal layout.
- Multi (combo) parameters filtering.
- Configurable filter parameters (option to select specific parameter to display in the search).
- Multi display options for each filter parameter. Eg: you can choose to display a pricing range as min-max value or as a preset dropdown or even multiselct or radio select.
- Easy backend for configuration
- Support multiple themes by default, and add more if user expects
- Dynamic counter that is to auto update counter of each filtering value
- Auto complete search function
- Configurable Ajax filter feature for modules
- Sort search result by extra fields
- Sort list of values of each extra field
- Advanced keyword search with a lot of operators: intitle, intext, inall, inmedia, etc.
- Dynamic update form fields based on active categories
- Hide empty options
- Sort search result by Relevance
- Add option to sort search result by extra fields
- Add setting for sorting values of each extra field
- Add setting to show or hide keyword tool tips
- Add setting to select fields to search with keyword (keyword search with no operator)
- Keyword search improvements - support multiple search operators
- Now Highlight search term in results
- Fix compatibility issue for sites using JoomFish.l
- Add search mode for Multi select and searchable extra field types
- Add search by date option
- Separate search results template
- Order K2 extra fields alphabetically
- Set order for K2 extra field groups
- Add new field types for standard search fields
- Set default mode for keyword search
- Share link of result page when Ajax filter is enabled
- Add K2 extra field type: Searchable label
- Add "Search by date" option
- Add parameters to show feed icon on the result page
- Ajax search feature
- Show extrafield group dropdown
- Add setting for displaying ordering box in search form
- New mode for keyword search
- Add option to enable Reset but
JA K2 Filter and Search
- Last updated:
- Mar 26 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money