Opening Hours for SobiPro
Opening Hours is a field application for SobiPro. It allows you to display opening dates and hours for businesses and events registered in SobiPro, seasonal opening hours, closing dates, extra opening dates, and an 'open' or 'closed' board indicating the next opening or closing time.
By adding a new field to your SobiPro entry form, the application allows the owner or administrator of a Sobipro entry to enter opening dates and hours in a very convenient and quick way.
And last but not least, Opening Hours applications allows to search for entries that are opened 'Now', 'Today', 'December 24', 'Sunday evening',...
New in version 2.0!
**Version 2.0 is a great jump for Opening Hours for SobiPro. This extension becomes the foundation's brick to build also an events directory (agenda) with SobiPro : our new extension Events for SobiPro is now ready!
Set start and end dates for one-time or recurring events : every year from 5th to 15th july, the second week of february every year, every third week-end from may to september….everything is possible!
Opening hours still works with the Sobipro search features : search an event for today, next friday, next week or for this summer....
Of course, who can do more can do less, you can still define opening hours for your business. But you can now also manage seasonal openings : opening hours for winter and opening hours for summer for example. But not only : define as many periods as you need and define for them distinct opening hours, extra opening times and closing dates.
New in version 1.3! 'After midnight' opening hours are now supported.
New in version 1.2! Christmas arrives! You can now enter extra (exceptional) opening dates with their specific opening times!
New in version 1.1! The 'Open' or 'Closed' board that indicates if the SobiPro entry is now open or closed (and until when) is now written with JQuery. This has two big advantages:
* The display is fully dynamic : the state is updated in real-time, even if the page is not refreshed;
* You can now enable the SobiPro XML view cache.
* Entering opening hours and closing dates is quick and easy thanks to ergonomic time and date pickers.
* Entering is facilitated by shortcuts : 'Closed all day', '24/24 hours open' and a 'Same as' function to prevent the entry of multiple identical opening hours.
* There are no restrictions concerning the number of periods of time used per day to define the periods, opening hours, closing dates, extra opening dates.
* Several periods can be defined for seasonal opening hours.
* One-time or recurring opening dates and hours.
* Opening hours, closing dates, extra opening dates and Open/Closed board are displayed in your SobiPro view in a smart way too.
* Opening hours are grouped when they are identical for several consecutive days.
* The application can display a board indicating if the company is now open or closed, and until when.
* A specific message can be displayed to add more information (booking, special schedules, ...).
* Closing dates are included in this computation.
* Extra (exceptional) opening dates are included in this computation too.
* All words and separators used can be customized through Joomla language override functionality.
* Date and time formats can be customized by the administrator.
* Textual representation of the days can be full or abbreviated.
* Opening Hours can be displayed vertically or horizontally.
* SobiPro language setting is used.
* CSS classes and ids are set in font-end layout so you can easily use them to adapt display to your needs and design.
* You can easily translate the application using Joomla language files.
* Schema.org microdata tags can be automatically added to your markup.
Opening Hours integrates into the SobiPro native Search functionality:
Once Opening Hours fields has been enabled as a Search field, it appears in the Extended Search block and can be used to search for entries by opening date and/or time. So a user can search and find entries that are open Today and Now, Monday, Friday at 1:00pm, or December 31 at 8:00pm...
Opening Hours for SobiPro
- Last updated:
- Feb 23 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money