Wishlists for Virtuemart
Offers wishlists capabilities for Virtuemart3 customers: Wishlists , Havelists , Collection lists , Favelists , Recurrent purchases lists , etc... Each list can have own privacy settings set by admin (public, site members, Jomsocial friends (if applicable), owner only ). Lists can be shared and sent via Email, Facebook Twitter. Users Public lists have their own RSS feed.
- Unlimited lists (wishlist havelist favlist etc...)
- Privacy: plublic, site members, friends (CB, Easysocial or Jomsocial), private (owner only) by list
- Category filter for each list
- Ajax 'Add to list' Buttons
- Flexible button positioning (product details and browse page, descriptions or addtocart area) depending on content or vmcustom plugins
- Fully responsive + eyecandy jQuery Masonry effect for products lists layout
- Guest wishlists supported and imported on login
- List RSS feed so userscan add it to their blogs, sites, apps etc...
- 'Who added it' buttons (with optional Community Builder, Jomsocial, Easysocial integration)
- Fully Multilingual + English and French provided
- Optional Amazon Partners Affiliate program integration
- jQuery Bootstrap Fontawesome, Joomla3 & VM3 Native
- 1 Year downloads & support - Unlimited time & sites - No backlink. No hack
With com_vm2wishlists.zip come 2 plugins showing Ajax 'Add to list' buttons:
Use one of these 2 provided plugins depending on where you want these to show and how you want to add the buttons to your products :
plgcontentvm2wishlists.zip shows 'add to list' ajax button for each of the enabled lists. It shows a counter of how many users added it to the list and another optional button opening a modal window with the list of users who added it. This plugin requires you enable Joomla plugins in VM config options and it will show automatically on every porducts accordingly to the category settings you set to lists. It shows on top or bottom of product description.
plgvmcustomvm2wishlitst.zip shows the exact same layout and features as the the previously described plgcontentvm2wishlists.zip plugin. The difference is it can show on product details page in the add to cart plugin layout position and on the browse/category pages! Drawback is that like every vmcustom plugin it requires to be added as a customfield to every products manualy.
Also, the extension comes with a modvm2wishlitststoplisted.zip module showing top listed VM products with varius settings such as list, category filter etc...
This is a MUST have extension for any Virtuemart3 site. Wishlists are stored in the database for members but it allows guests to store their wishlist in cookies and import automatically the cookie content in the database when user logs in. Component comes with a Top Listed module showing products that have been added the most by members.
Wishlists for Virtuemart
- Last updated:
- Mar 31 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated