ZOO BlogPing is a cool little ZOO plugin that automatically pings update-servers. All you need to do is sit back and let the BlogPing take care of everything for you. With this plugin you no longer have to stick with Wordpress and other blog plattforms in order to get traffic. This is the missing link between Joomla and Wordpress.
WHAT IS A PING?
Ping is great for SEO. A ping is basically a signal sent to a ping-server to tell them that your site has new content. The updateserver will then list your article automatically to it's blogpost listings, and you'll hopefully experience more traffic to your website. In other words, a great SEO tool for getting traffic and marketing your articles.
- Joomla 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 native
- Tested on ZOO 2.5+
- Automatically ping servers when an article is saved
- Automatically ping servers when a scheduled article is published.
- Specify as many pingservers as you like
- Specify which article categories to ping
- Support for regular ping and extended ping.
- Works in both frontend and backend
- Daniel Eliasson
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated