j!LangEditor - This is the Joomla Language Editor component which lets the administrator to edit the langauge files of different languages used for client side.
Updated on 2012-01-10:
The extension has been updated to fix the bugs by Janaf below.
- HTML tags are supported regardless of what tags are used. Since editing is performed in the administrator section, no validations are checked.
- Updated files will be stored in the override directory so that when upgrading the Joomla core will not overwritten the modified texts/language content.
- Download the zipped extension.
- Unzip the package and you will have two zip:
-- comjlangeditor-1.0-Joomla-1.5.zip for Joomla 1.5
-- comjlangeditor-1.1-Joomla-1.6.zip another for Joomla 1.6.
- You can now install your desired/required version.
Enjoy editing the language files without opening FTP!!!
Note: It will try to fetch the files of en-GB for the first and if there is no English language then nothing will be listed. You will have to choose the language from the drop down.
In next release, I will try to manage default website language to be loaded by default or set some parameter.
Please do not forget to add a review when you install and use it.
- Raju Gautam
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated