Its main feature is that it calculates a single-digit number from the specified data and gives an evaluation from that. In case of numbers and dates calculation means summing digits until the result is a single-digit number. For example: 01.21.1967 -> 0+1+2+1+1+9+6+7 = 27 -> 2+7 = 9. In case of text data calculation comes from the numerical values assigned to the letters.
Different types of calculation can be saved, and you can specify from what data should the component calculate, how many calculation should be done and what reading should be shown for the calculated result.
Due to many various options you can suit it to your own requirements.
- opportunity to create user-defined fields
- modified calculation to handle Master Numbers (exceptions) properly
- minor modifications on the input layout (some templates displayed it wrong)
- unpublished types cannot be selected when creating new menu item
- first save of new types is fixed: checkboxes remain checked
compatibility with Joomla 1.6, 1.7 and 2.5
- Laszlo Szabo
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated