TinyLetter is an elegant, simple and free newsletter service brought to you by the folks behind MailChimp. Sign up for a free account and start sending newsletters in a couple of minutes.
If you are looking for a simple way to add a newsletter to your Joomla! site without the bloat and complexity that usually comes with most native Joomla! newsletter extensions, then TinyLetter is just the right service to use. By using the TinyLetter Subscribe module for Joomla! (by JoomlaWorks), you can quickly integrate the TinyLetter service to your Joomla! site.
=== GET STARTED ===
1. Sign up for a free account at http://TinyLetter.com - It's quick and easy. When you sign up you create a username which you can then use in the module parameters to hook up your TinyLetter account to your Joomla! site.
2. Design your subscribe page: The signup form is elegant and easy to edit, so you can make TinyLetter your own.
3. Install and setup the TinyLetter Subscribe module: Once you install the TinyLetter Subscribe module, enter your TinyLetter username, set the module parameters and publish the module in some position.
4. Compose your TinyLetter: Log into your TinyLetter.com account. There aren't any templates to bother with. One click, and you’re off.
5. Reply to your readers: See who reads your newsletters, and continue the discussion with those who respond.
=== REQUIREMENTS ===
The only requirement is that you (obviously) need to sign up for a free TinyLetter account.
=== MVC TEMPLATING ===
The module already includes some generic CSS styling, which makes it truly 'plug and play' for your Joomla! website. If you want more control, you can simply override both the generated HTML and CSS, using MVC template overrides within your Joomla! template. Hover over each parameter on the right for additional info on each parameter.
=== ABOUT ===
TinyLetter Subscribe is a Joomla! 2.5 & 3.x compatible module developed by JoomlaWorks, released under the GNU General Public License. If you're on Joomla! 1.5, you can still get v1.0 of the module in our site's product/download page at: http://www.joomlaworks.net/extensions/free/tinyletter-subscribe
=== DEMO ===
See the module in action in our demo site, located in the right column: http://demo.joomlaworks.net/
- Last updated:
- Jan 29 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use