Export data from the Joomla database, into Excel and CSV format.
CSV Export lets you expose your database tables to the outside using CSV, from the frontend of the site.
Major advantages provided are:
- you can choose which tables you want to expose from the admin interface: just pick the ones you need
- you can add a password to protect your data, so only you can access it
- you can select all fields (*), or just some fields to limit the columns in the output
- you can set LIMIT and OFFSET parameters to the query URL to limit the size of the data: useful for big tables
The results are sent in a file formatted in the CSV format to the requester, with the column names on top.
Examples of what can it be used for:
- Integration with other sites
- Integrations with ecommerce tools: extract your orders!
- Create email lists
- Backup and export data
- Sync with other software or websites
- Basically any custom integration you might think of.