With userport, you can easily export, add, update or delete users in your database.
Finally a final release!
Note: only the English language file is now present. In the coming days/weeks additional language files will be made available.
• Users can be mass deleted, blocked, unblocked and activated. A re-activation string can be set and their group assignments can be changed; all with only a few mouse clicks.
• All user information can be set or updated, including registration date, activation string and params.
• The exported user list can be downloaded as CSV text directly.
• userport can be configured by non-super users too: all options can be set and checked in the 4-step workflow.
• An export can retrieve all user information from all users. Basic filtering can be applied to restrict which users need exporting.
• A 'test mode' allows you to test the import file and to verify the notification emails safely: without touching your database, and without disrupting your userbase.
• userport will not time-out: it has been tested to successfully import more than 20000 users using 1 import file.
• userport automatically uses default values for those fields you don't supply.
• All options and their consequences are clearly explained on the page where you configure them.
Note: Joomla 1.5 users must use the stable version v2.2
Changes for v3.0:
Only minor fixes since the last beta.
- Corrected access check for non-super-users.
- Clear the BOM if present.
- Do not present the next batch if no more data is present.
- Do not parse the last empty row.