Content - HY Article
HY Article is a content plugin that embeds the introtext into another Joomla! article. It also works on any parts of the web page that supports Joomla! content plugin. This plugin supports frontend updating of the embedded article, which can be useful when you are designing a website for a client who may not be web savvy. Hence one can easily divide a page into various "portions" of embedded articles for more specific updating on the frontend.
- Users can selectively choose to display the following additional article elements: title, fulltext, intro image and fulltext image.
- When the fulltext is displayed, user can choose whether to show the intro text or not.
- Captions and alt text of intro images and fulltext images are displayed as well if those parameters are not empty.
- The plugin includes parameters for you to add your own class(es) so that you can style the various article elements.
- Supports the following article filters: state, published dates, creation dates, access levels.
- Supports frontend editing.
- Overuse of this plugin may slow down the website.
- Always test it out on a development site first.
- Too much recursive use of the plugin may exceed the PHP memory limit, resulting in errors.