The following jQuery plugin transforms a set of images into a tiny gallery with several options. The Micro Image Gallery allows to switch between a grid view which shows a preview of the images as thumbnails and a single view showing one image only. The navigation bar can be hidden and sliding out when hovering over the gallery, or visible. A total of nine thumbnails are shown in the grid preview. The plugin will automatically resize the image according to the chosen gallery size.
★ The plugin has the following configuration:
- menu: Defines if the menu should be visible (true) or just appear when hovering over the gallery (false). The default value is true.
- size: The size of the image gallery: “small”, “medium” or “large”
- mode: The initial mode of the image gallery: “single” or “thumbs”
- cycle: If set to true, the first image will be displayed again when reaching the end of the gallery
- autoplay: If set to true, the gallery will jump from image to image automatically
- autoplayTime: The time in milliseconds that it takes to show the next image
The three sizes of the image gallery define the following picture sizes (maximal height and width):
1) Small Gallery: 102 pixels
2) Medium Gallery: 162 pixels
3) Large Gallery: 222 pixels.
★ UPdATE1.2 :- New Jquery Function Added.
★ UPDATE2.0 :- Media Manager Option Added.
★ UPdATE2.2 :-
- JQuery Enable-Disable Option and JQuery Conflict code Enable-Disable Option added.
- Admin Screen made More Easy.
★ UPDATE 4.0 ( Latest Stable Release )
-> Now its supported Responsive behaviour and working Responsive way with Mobile / tablet and Desktop.
★ MULTIPLE DOMAIN LICENSE - BUY ONCE USE IT FOR ALL YOUR PROJECTS.
You have any problem or questions regarding our Extensions please create support ticket here : http://support.pulseextensions.com
- PulseExtensions Team
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated