Photoon Photo Gallery
We decided to build this component because we needed it our self for a customer. And after some search in wane, we decided to build it our self. The whole idea behind Phooton is simplicity, simplicity and simplicity. It should be easy to make a new gallery on a joomla web site. Just make an menu item and choice the folder that should be shown as a gallery.
Just install and choice the image folder you want to be the gallery. The thumbnails are made and cached automaticly. And there is four different ways to show your thumbnails. Almost every aspect of the photo gallery is customazible, such as:
- height and width of the thumbnails
- margin and padding
- border width and color
- custom image description (for whole gallery or specific image)
- image folder (in the "stories" folder)
- image description on or off
- Enlarged images auto adjust to the browser window.
- No flash (works with ipad/iphone).
- Now works with both joomla! 1.5 and 1.6!
**Support Our team : Please Please If you like our Extension then Vote for us , our Developing team need your supports so please give your valuable time for voting.Thanks in Advance.
Add Show/not show gallery description option
*Bugfix for j1.6 & j1.7.
*Order by name (alphabetic)
*Possibility to add uniqe image descriptions
*Photoon now only tries to make thumbnails of jpg-files.
(No more png-errors or folder name-errors)
*The Zoomed thumbnails are now corrected and proportional.
*IE7 fix for the gallery