Animate on hover
The module is based on the "Animate a hover with jQuery" described in Timothy van Sas tutorial (http://www.incg.nl/blog/2008/hover-block-jquery/ ).
The module allows vertical/horizontal/both sliding or fading animation of an image gallery. On hovering, the image is slided/faded and a teaser text is displayed (title + text).
It supports multiple uses on the same page by defining a unique id for each module.
Module allows to define following settings:
* images folder (internal/external)
* max 20 images (fixed or randomize)
* gallery parameters: width, height, position (left or centered) and sliding effect (horizontal, vertical, diagonal, both Vertical/Horizontal per row, fade), image specific color target (background, title, teaser text or title & teaser)
* image parameters:title, teaser background color and text color, url link and target, image specific color
* tested on FF, IE, Safari, Google Chrome - XHTML 1.0 compliant.