Andrea Gallery is module for joomla 2.5. It has various features which are listed as below:
(1) Sleek fade in effect for images.
(2) Multiple instances of same module on one page.
(3) Automatically pauses on Mouseover.
(4) Stop rotation of slideshow after x cycles.
(5) Unique pattern to include images and their descriptions in the module.
How to include images in the gallery module?
(1) Please follow this pattern:
["PATHOFIMAGE", "IMAGEURL(optional)", "HYPERLINKTARGET(optional)", "DESCRIPTION(optional)"]
Where PATHOFIMAGE is Path to image, IMAGEURL is url for image, HYPERLINKTARGET is target for hyperlink and DESCRIPTION is Description.
NOTE: IMAGEURL, HYPERLINKTARGET and DESCRIPTION are optional, if you don't need any thing there, just enter a blank string ("") for them.
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated