The SlidingCaption module is a sticky new way to display the images attached to articles from content component or k2 component of your site in a grid based layout and page. The module auto dectect and get images from article or k2 item and cropping those images combining a theme selected to help you creating nice boxes on your site, you can select whether or not to display the item's titles and item's description in the mootools plugin driven sliding or fading overlay .
* Version 1.x: Support Joomla! 1.5 Native
* Based on the plugins of mootool, the module automact detect mootool framework version loading the plugin js file to create effects: opacity, sliding on page and each box
* Support get Source From K2 Component and Content Component.
* Allows Displaying the controling buttons (next, previous) in horizontal or vertical direction
* Allows displaying the list of articles from many categories, or from frontpage articles
* Allows flexibe displaying content of each item in 3 options: thumbnail , Mixed: (is text above the readmore tag)
* Supports cropping, resizing thumbnail.
* Customize User CSS formatting.
* Lightweight, modern and fast-loading design.
* Fully compatible IE6+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated