Joes Word Cloud
This extension is a joomla module displaying the words from your Joomla! core articles and displays them in a "cloud" of words displayed in a module. Font-size depends on the frequency of the word throughout your articles.
What makes this word cloud module different is that it takes its words directly from your Joomla! core articles instead of your meta tags which means less work to setup. It has been tested with various languages across the world and 3rd-party templates.
I wanted a module that doesn't need meta tags to be setup for it. I want a module which quickly installs and can work as is. I've added some CSS styling options because I'm just that lazy.
It's free as always, so enjoy!
- For Joomla! version 1.5.x websites, please visit my downloads page for compatible versions of this module.
- The displayed "joel lipman .com" text can be removed using the module parameters.
Admin Parameters include:
+ Style overrides
+ Get words from article title or content or both
+ Get words from displayed article or entire site
+ Keyword/Category inclusion/exclusion list
+ Use Joomla Access Levels (public, registered, ...)
+ Attach word to any search URL
+ International language support (incl. case-sensitivity)
+ Integrate: K2, jEvents, HotProperty, PhocaDownload
+ Debug mode message for the developer
- Enhancement: Label parameters in XML and language file review [JoomlaGate.com]
- Fixed Bug: Redeclare function issue when used multiple times [MargeE]
- Fixed Bug: German language support.
- Fixed Bug: Hardcoded DS value for Joomla 3.x compatibility.
- Downgrade version of Module v1.6.4 for Joomla 1.5.x websites