eorisis Piwik is a free plugin for the Joomla CMS, that connects your Joomla website with your Piwik Analytics so you can choose different settings from various of options through the plugin.
Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.4 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
- User friendly interface with custom fields and multiple options for advanced control, for each tracking method.
- Various Server Side Tracking features and functionality to power up and improve your Piwik analytics with accurate and clean data.
- Uses the latest Piwik API to transfer the data to your Piwik server with Auth Token.
- The API loads only if needed or according to your settings.
- CloudFlare CDN Support with multiple options.
- MaxMind GeoIP Database Support with multiple options.
- Send the IP of your choice to Piwik (Server Side Tracking).
- Set Goals based on referrer.
- Track RSS/Atom feeds Server Side.
- Custom Domain (FQDN) for the Joomla website.
- Custom Domain for Cross-Domain Tracking.
- Scheme options for URLs such as the Piwik, Image, or Joomla domain (Auto, http, https, or Scheme Relative).
- Country, Region, City, Latitude/Longitude, Local Time (and more) can be sent to Piwik using GeoIP.
- The time for a visit can be based on your Joomla timezone.
- Select the Tracking Area to be, Site (Front End), Administrator (Back End), or Both.
- Improved statistics accuracy by storing the Piwik Visitor ID to the Joomla session with option.
- Bots, Spiders and Services can be ignored, excluded or included to the statistics separately.
- Custom Lists for excluding IPs, User-Agent strings, Hostnames and Referrers.
- Log Visits to File with choices, split the log, have a custom filename, custom path, or set file permissions.
- Do-Not-Track (DNT) Support for all tracking methods. Respects the visitor's choice.
- Cookies can be enabled or disabled.
- Cross-Domain Tracking Support.
- Enable or Disable tracking Local Area Network IP ranges (LAN).
- Set Custom Variables for Visitor and Page View. They can be Enabled/Disabled separately for each tracking method or globally.
- Custom Variables can be dynamic, i.e., Logged In/Guest User, Site/Administrator Area, Name, Username, Registration Date or Site Language.
- Custom Page Title options when using Image Tracking (i.e., a Page Title Suffix).
- Track a Goal when Image Tracking is in the selected tracking method and used.
- Set the Campaign Query Parameter Names (Name and/or Keyword).
- Hide known alias clicks to URLs of the site domain.
- Custom List for the Alias URLs.
- Add the Domain name to the reports Page Title.
- Tracking can take place in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Information Tab: Server Version Check and Release Notes (Does not auto-check for update).
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
- Documentation: http://eorisis.com/piwik/doc
- Changelog: http://eorisis.com/piwik/changelog
- Help & Support: http://eorisis.com/contact