The module that displays Facebook Activity Feed on your Joomla sites. The Activity Feed module displays the most interesting recent activity taking place on your site. Since the content is hosted by Facebook, the module can display personalized content whether or not the user has logged into your site. The activity feed displays stories when users like content on your site, when users share content from your site in Facebook or if they comment on a page on your site in the Comments box. If a user is logged into Facebook, the module will be personalized to highlight content from their friends. If the user is logged out, the activity feed will show recommendations from across your site, and give the user the option to log in to Facebook.
• Domain - The domain to show activity for. The current domain is default.
• Width - The width of the module in pixels. Default width: 300px.
• Height - The height of the module in pixels. Default height: 300px.
• Show header - Specifies whether to show the Facebook header.
• Color Scheme - The color scheme for the module. Options: 'light', 'dark'.
• Font - The font to display in the module. Options: 'arial', 'lucida grande', 'segoe ui', 'tahoma', 'trebuchet ms', 'verdana'.
• Border Color - The border color of the module.
• Show recommendations - Specifies whether to always show recommendations in the module. If recommendations is set to true, the module will display recommendations in the bottom half.
• Filter - Allows you to filter which URLs are shown in the module. The module will only include URLs which contain the filter string in the first two path parameters of the URL.
• Referral - A label for tracking referrals. The fb_ref attribute is added to links back to your site which are clicked from within the module.
• Maximum age of a URL - The maximum age of a URL to show in the module. 1-180 days or 0 - unlimited.
• Module Class Suffix - A suffix to be applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows for individual Module styling.