Spider Facebook is a FB integration tool for Joomla. Facebook users can like pages on the website, sharing pages on their walls, as well as send items to their friends, receive personal recommendations, and watch the overall user activity. With the help of this extension, the users can comment on any piece of content on the website.
The registration feature simplifies the process of registration, allowing the users to easily sign up for your website with facebook credentials. The product uses Open Graph integration enabling you to customize the appearance of the items on the users’ walls by filling out the description, image, and other meta tags.
The back-end includes custom parameters (width, height, color scheme, etc.) that help you change the appearance and functionality of the plugins. The back end interface is nice and user-friendly. It contains detailed descriptions for each plugin parameter. Spider Facebook also includes references to useful tutorials (e.g. how to get Application ID) from reliable sources to help the customers with little knowledge on FB integration to take full advantage of the plugin.
The main feature of the plugin:
• K2 Integration
• LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and facebook social widgets
• Like Button
• Share Button
• Follow Button. This plugin allows users to subscribe to other users from your website.
• Comments box
• Activity Feed
• Recommendations Box
• Like Box allows liking your Page, as well as seeing its stream from your website.
• Login Button. Apart from the login button, this plugin contains the profile pictures of the user’s friends who are registered on your website.
• Facepile plugin displays profile pictures of the FB users who have liked your page or have registered on your site.
• Request. It can be used for sending a FB Request from one user to one or more users.
- Last updated:
- Dec 17 2014
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money