This Joomla Automatic Articles extension is content grabber, auto post RSS Feeds to Joomla automatic content with FULL-TEXT support no matter the RSS feed source is full-text or not.
K2, FLEXIcontent, Mighty Resources & Yootheme ZOO is now supported.
- Joomla RSS to Content/Articles/Post: grab content from RSS sources and post it as Joomla articles automatically.
- Full Text RSS: grab FULL TEXT RSS, FULL CONTENT RSS no matter the source offers or not.
- Schedule: Cronjob support.
- Flexible keywords filter: decide what you want to store into your Joomla site, combine positive, negative and phrase keywords.
- Full parameters as regular article as, you can setup Author, Access Level, Created Date, Start Publishing, ... for your newsfeed ~ Combine Import/Export layouts.
- K2 Automatic Articles, FLEXIcontent Automatic Articles, Mighty Resources and Yootheme ZOO CCK (plugin required)
- Add Usage Tips ~ Optimized the component GUI. ~ "Wrong image path in PREVIEW mode" bug fixed.
- Add link to section/category in the News Feed list. ~ Improve Strip HTML Tags layout.
- Option to add pre-text & suf-text for articles.
- Import NewsFeed from com_newsfeed
- Grab images and store into Joomla site.
- Post new content unpublished.
- Quick Suggest/Feedback/Ticket
- Works with authenticated feed.
- Quick creating sections/categories.
- Add preview mode.
- Ignore posts with less than X characters.
- Run cronjob automatically, no server setup require.
- Set the article creation date to match the date provided in the fulltextrss feed. ~ Fixed "Feed not retrieved" bug. ~ Fixed "Error in saving" bug. ~ Fixed "CRON" bug. ~ Fixed "The Tips" bug. ~ Fixed "Created Date" bug. ~ Fixed "Author" bug. ~ Improved User Manual document.
- Flexible strip tags
- Non-ASCII characters replacements for article alias.
- Add User Guide document. ~ Improved performance.
- ONE-CLICK upgrade to newer version.
- Translation Manager built-in.
PS: YOU MAY GET SOME ISSUES WITH SOME RSS SOURCES, in case please request a support ticket at http://foob.la/support, 100% customer was happy via our support system :)
Please check out the product page for more information.
On the other hand, we have RSS Syndicate extension for creating RSS, ATOM, JSON, Google Sitemap feeds, please take a look: