The JoomLeague team and community are proud to announce the immediate availability of JoomLeague 2.0.0-Katrin. This is the final and stable release for Joomla! 2.5, and marks the end of a long, exciting and exhausting journey for the project. It marks the transformation of the Joomla 1.5 component (and modules) to a full Joomla 2.5 compatible one. The overall structure of the component has been entirely reworked. Apart from the conversion, also a lot of effort was put in adding small functionality and fixing bugs; in total 562 tickets (92 new Features) have been handled. The stability of the release has been tested in public beta and release candidate status. This release also benefits from many translations made by Joomleague enthousiasts, using transifex. As can be seen, not every language has 100% coverage, so more work needs to be done!
ACL support (Access Control List) UTC and timezone support Translated to 87 languages Rivals view
We would like to extend a special thank you to those who dedicate their time to the project, contribute code, donate, report bugs and contribute in forum discussions. As JoomLeague is an open-source project, contributions like these and the work of the core developers are the two key ingredients for success. If you use JoomLeague and you’re loving the amazing functionalities it brings to Joomla!, please consider to be get involved in the project, to support development with a donation to help with the costs and by keeping the link to our website on your site.
Since many of you have been asking, here’s an outlook into the future: Joomla! 3.3 is available and our focus will move to support this version with our great Joomla extension. Just like with the transition from Joomla! 1.5 to 2.5, large changes to the component will be required, and therefore we are unable to and unwilling to provide expected release dates – It’s done when it’s done, which will be as soon as possible. We’re keen to develop JoomLeague further. If you are too, please consider supporting the project with donations or code-work.
We are proud to release JoomLeague 2.0.0 to you all today!
===== Whats new ? =====
Here is a list of whats new in Joomleague 2 (from 0.93b).
- Totally rewritten for Joomla 2.5.x Native (MVC)
- Teamstats view, all kind of stats of a team
- Clubplan view, shows all matches of a club in an period of time (project or non project related)
- Teams view, list all teams in a project
- Clubs view, list all clubs in a project
- Referees view, list referees in a project with stats
- History of a team in teaminfo
- Statistics system, now you can have as many custom and more complex statistics as you want
- Stats ranking view
- Played matches of a player / staffmember / referee
- A new matchpreview view
- History of matches between 2 teams in matchpreview
- New flash (animated)graphics (OpenFlash Charts 2.x)
- More extensive exten