T-Bootstrap Mega Menu
NOW SUPPORT BOTH BOOTSTRAP 2 AND 3 (tested will Bootstrap 2.3.1 and Bootstrap 3.1.1)
T-Bootstrap Mega Menu for Joomla is yet another mega menu extension for Joomla that utilized from Bootstrap framework. It uses the standard navbar markup and the fluid grid system classes from Bootstrap.
- Flexible column widths which are configurable
- Cross-browser support
- Less than 5KB additional CSS
- Can be installed on both Joomla 2.5 and 3.x
- Fast load and consume less server resources
- Easy to customize
- Switch between Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3 right in the Bootstrap Mega menu Plugin
- Ability to input CSS class for the top level div tag of the module. So, you can input something like navbar-inverse to make your mega menu inverted, navbar-fixed-top to make your menu fixed at top of the page.
- Ability to add an image in the left side of the menu to make it as the site logo. Users can enable or disable this option to whether or not to use it.
- Ability to enable the default link (home page URL) to the logo (if the logo is enabled). This URL is generated against the site languages.
- Ability to align the menu on the left or right.
- Built-in instruction text right inside the extension to help new users get familiar with the extension as soon as possible. Please hover your mouse over each and every settings to see the text.
- Ability to include/excluded the default module's CSS if you have included it into your main template CSS. This help boost your site's performance