Simplify your work by creating tabs with various content, such as modules or XHTML code. Thanks to the tab management system integrated in the module, its support is easy, intuitive and fast.
GK4 is a new generation of our extensions based on the GNU General Public License.
Tabs GK4 module is the next step of development of our tools to present content on a page in an attractive way.
With this module, you can create tabs on a site which include various content, like for a module or XHTML code defined by a user. By embedding News Show GK4 module in it, this tool makes it possible to easily present articles in the form of a tab.
Now, thanks to a rebuilt administrative panel, you can manage tabs without additional component use.
In comparison with GK Tab GK3 module and Tabs Manager GK3 component, these changes were implemented:
- panel for managing tabs built in module options
- two types of content supported: modules and XHTML code. The article tab was eliminated. Instead of using this tab, we recommend using News Show GK4 module
- module options look totally rebuilt
- improved and more flexible module structure
- two main animation effects implemented: transparency and slider
- support for parsing plugins code in XHTML code
- possibility for choosing the first active tab from address level or cookies files
- module ID generated automatically
Thanks to these changes, Tabs GK4 Module support is easier and more convenient. Tabs management from the module level allows you to specify and modify given module content quickly.
Added function gkTabEventTrigger for use in the external scripts
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated