- This extension requires registration to download.
May, 2014 - Ekonomys 8 rev.5
* 0000441: [Bug] Details page/portfolio data source problem
March 03, 2014 - Ekonomys 8 rev.4
* 0000427: [Bug] News stream not fetching data
February 08, 2014 - Ekonomys 8 rev.3
* 0000423: [Bug] Yahoo data stream headers not stripped
December 29, 2013 - Ekonomys 8 rev.2
* 0000417: [Feature] Modules jQuery code optimization
* 0000416: [Bug] Modules jQuery no conflict fix
* 0000415: [Bug] Joomla 3.2 legacy JApplication changes
* 0000397: [Bug] Modules Joomla 3 not showing data
In a nutshell, this did not provide me the functionality or user-friendliness one would expect for such an expensive offering. It was under-documented and just seems as if it was not tested enough prior to release.
For example, the portfolio frequently dropped the first symbol's data, so the portfolio information was incomplete and the portfolio value was wrong. Symbols need to be entered in uppercase into a category (who knew??).
The tickers are also problematical. The tickers frequently fail to load the first time the page is opened. I also could not make three tickers work simultaneously.
When I bought this, I was not expecting to get a Bloomberg terminal. But I do expect it to work. The developer refused to refund money and requested that I continue to work with him on resolving the many bugs. I was willing to do that to a certain point, but that loses its appeal pretty quickly after one had paid for what should be a functional extension.
The developer seems like a decent person, so I hope many of the issues will be resolved and the extension does what it is expected to do.