* Comprehensive database tool in your Joomla! administrator panel
* Connect to a database server with username and password or auto-connect to Joomla! database
* 3 default styles plus ability to add new
* Work with databases, tables, records
* Select an existing database or create a new one
* List fields, indexes, foreign keys and triggers of table
* Change name, engine, collation, auto_increment and comment of table
* Alter name, type, collation, comment and default values of columns
* Add and drop tables and columns
* Create, alter, drop and search by indexes including fulltext
* Create, alter, drop and link lists by foreign keys
* Create, alter, drop and select from views
* Create, alter, drop and call stored procedures and functions
* Create, alter and drop triggers
* List data in tables with search, aggregate, sort and limit results
* Insert new records, update and delete the existing ones
* Supports all data types, blobs through file transfer
* Execute any SQL command from a text field or a file
* Export table structure, data, views, routines, databases to SQL or CSV
* Print database schema connected by foreign keys
* Display users and rights and change them
* Display variables with links to documentation
* Manage events and table partitions (MySQL 5.1)
More information about Adminer is here: http://www.adminer.org
We strongly recommend to protect administrator/components/com_artadminer folder with .htaccess and .htpasswd
You can check the checkbox to the left of any row and edit it.
You can also add new rows, modify table structure, etc.
Please have a look carefully.
The issue is definitely not in Art Adminer, but in .htaccess file on your server that disabled access. You may want to get some knowledge in access to folders and files that is used on your server.
Thousands of users use Art Adminer without issues, there were 2-3 people who got it disabled by .htaccess on their server - we helped them within 24 hours after they contacted us.
All you need before leaving a review about 'non-working' component is to have a look at our forum or just contact us.
Absolutely no complaints thus far - quick install, ran into no issues using Joomla 2.5.1, easily connected to the database I needed, was very simple to run queries on the database. Much quicker than separate logins to a phpMyAdmin setup independent of Joomla.
Needless to say, I'll be installing this on the vast majority of my Joomla websites from now on.
The support when I needed on the forum was amazing ans so quick. Better than a lot of paid huge software companies. Congratulations Artetics! Keep rocking!
First of all thanks for the component, I have installed this component on many of my client sites.
It is working fine on many sites but recently I found that some of the sites are not haveing the art_adminer_settting database along with the component.
I have to execute that SQL part manually. Why is like that?
No need to go out of joomla. Replace phpmyadmin with this component.
Has more features than phpmyadmin, the one I love:
In phpmyadmin "there is no way to change a field value for several rows at once. Adminer offers both relative and absolute modifications."
Really easy to install and set up.
For best viewing results, in settings, set CSSFile to adminer2.css
Excellent support: Didn't worked in my site, asked for support in their forum and they answered instantly... and they finally solved the error.
I needed to change a value in a table on a site with Joomla 1.6 and this component I have done it without problem.
This site is to be presented to JoomlaDay France on April 3 for the day dedicated to beginners, the adaptation of content plus a formal presentation of the portals of the Association Francophone users of Joomla (AFUJ) Joomla.fr
I will not present this extension for beginners, no time to prepare it and dangerous without a good show, but I will speak to the connoisseur of Joomla with pleasure.
Mihàly alias Sarki