The Gfx Translate module is a free translation service that provides instant translations between 57 different languages. It can translate your Joomla! website between any combination of Google supported languages.
With the Gfx google Translate module, i hope to make Joomla! 1.5/1.6/1.7/2.5 based websites universally accessible and useful, regardless of the language in which it’s written.
With its great features (backend options) it's a must have for Joomla! based websites!
• 3 different modes of display: Default | Horizontal | Vertical
• Set, or auto-detect website language.
• Automatically display the translation banner for users who speak other languages than the language your page is written.
• Log the usage statistics of this Gfx Translate Module by Google Analytics.
• Script functional in most recent browsers. (cross-browser compatibility)
Languages Supported: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
1st: Display countries by flags.
2nd: An option for setting the dropdown's language. For example, a foreign visitor sees the choose language dropdown, but it is displayed in the local language, which ofcourse is not always readable by the visitor.
fliprato, thank you very much for writing a review. Reviews are the engine/spirit for most developers to keep going on!