- CURL required
MediaLibrary provides a full-featured media library or media collection management environment on a Joomla-based website and allows you to manage large media libraries with music, game, video,movies and books. The component can also be used to easily set up a media selling shop using Amazon if you want. With an Amazon Associates ID you can earn credits with media (music, game, video, movies and books) sales through Amazon, while Amazon takes care of the handling and shipping.
Change summary in media Library component:
01. Displaying and manager more then one rents.
02. Adding rent until date.
03. Changed price. Now it is consists of two fields: price and price units.
- Added to search module possible search by price.
- Changed Database Structure.
- Added simi automatic update mode.
- Added number of pages.
- Added tree structure of categories in backend add media.
- Added tree structure of categories in search frontend.
- Changed rating media. Now it is average of reviews.
- Rebuilt fetch info from Amazon. Now we do that with help Curl.
- Added gallery view, for show media.
- Added option for set how users can see all media(music, game, video and books): gallery or list.
- Added to frontend possibility sort media by price / title.
- Added option fordefault sort media .
- Error fix.
- Very much other small features.
Also MediaLibrary support:
* Full category and subcategory support
* MediaID for internal administration
* Lend/Return management, with frontend lend request possibility
* Possibility of frontend media reviews by users, reviews management in the backend
* Built-in emedia support
* Media information and covers retrieved from Amazon through ISBN c.q. ASIN or entered manually
* Import and export options (CSV, XML, MySQL)
* Remote files accessed through CURL for added security
* English included, additonal language files can be downloaded later from the website
* Requires Joomla 1.5.x, PHP5 with SOAP, CURL, XSL
It would be nice to have the ability to reorder the front end by title and other aspects, as well as having a genre block to sort without having to use the subcategories.
There are a few bugs too that I am having a hard time sorting out. On the front end there is no way to display more than 10 titles - and there isn't any "next page" type navigation for additional titles.
The second bug is on the details page of the title. For some reason it looses the Joomla wrapper for the component.
You can see it in operation here:
For start: on MediaLibrary home site exist forum and support for all errors and suggestion requests.
- If you real check component and look at "media manager" and at "category manager" - you will found very good ability for reordering. Now you can do ordering as for media in some category, also for these categories. Also you have very extended category manager with possibility create complicated tree for category.
- Also If you real see component - you will can find Tabs for setting - where you can found parameters for set - how much item show at one page.
- For don't lost Joomla wraper - please recheck yours template design. For default template design all work good.
Thanks for check ours component