- Flexibel creation of registration forms, confirmation pages and confirmation mails.
- Nested categories with possibilities to inherit or overwrite params per category so you can organize your courses as you want.
- Special fields for price, teacher, location and maximum seats on course.
- Ability to join any defined registration form and confirmation template to nested categories or directly to a single course.
- Possibility to archive a course with all joined registrations. So you don't have to delete it.
- Every registration will automatically be saved in the database for later usage.
- Possibility to print a list of registrations for one course.
- Definition of "ticket numbers to buy" field in registration form, wich will be used to calculate the used / free places
- Integration of content plugins in category description.
- Integration of Joomla! captcha features to block spam.
- Integration of Joomla! access levels to permit or deny access to parts or some categories of amoCourse backend.
- Integration of Joomla! language features to set language of categories. So you can use amoCourse on multilanguage websites.
- Definition of field layouts (e.g. for price or date fields, or combination of start and end date, ...).
- Additional mail receipients per category to send registrations to the course manager and/or teacher.
- Joomla! 1.7.1 or higher
- PHP Version 5.2 or higher
- MYSQLi Database type (changeable in Joomla global configuration)
- MySQL Version 5.0.41 or newer