You can include as many charts as you like, anywhere in any article, using the Plotalot plugin.
From version 3.06, Plotalot charts can be configured to be responsive.
Usage is fully documented in a rather large, but free, PDF user guide.
* Line graphs, scatter graphs, and area graphs with multiple plots
* Horizontal or vertical stacked or grouped bar charts
* 2D or 3D pie charts with or without values
* Legend at top, bottom, left, right, or none
* Optional grid
* Titles and axis labels can be simple text or SQL queries
* Axis limits can be automatic, fixed, or SQL generated
* Unlimited chart size
* SQL can include various types of variables
* Query the local site database or any other MySql database
* Can also produce tables or single items (the first column of the first row returned by your SQL)
* No libraries to install, just a component and a plugin
* Charts can be cached on your web-server to reduce database load
* Charting class can easily be built in to your own code to add powerful charting to your own components
It offers three ways of displaying data on your site: charts, tables and single items.
These three combined offer great ways of enhancing your site and displaying data in a consistent way throughout your website.
* Easy to use
* Highly customisable
* Can't think of any
The manual is covering almost all features and questions.
I highly recommend this component.
Support from the author was very good when I found out my download time had expired while I was waiting for the 1.6 version.
I am really impressed - well done guys. Easy to install, the guide is one of the best I've seen included with an extension. Its opened up so many possibilities for displaying information to customers...
It's very easy to use and you can get your first charts in minutes. On the other side the possibilities are endless when you combine SQL queries and the extensions features.
I can also recommend the excellent user guide, which includes a very good crash course in SQL.
Many Thanks to Chris for this superb extension!