You can include as many charts as you like, anywhere in any article, using the Plotalot plugin.
Plotalot charts can be configured to be responsive.
Usage is fully documented in a rather large, but free, PDF user guide.
* Line graphs, scatter graphs, and area graphs with multiple plots
* Horizontal or vertical stacked or grouped bar charts
* 2D or 3D pie charts, gauges, timelines and bubble charts
* Legend at top, bottom, left, right, or none
* Optional grid
* Titles and axis labels can be simple text or SQL queries
* Axis limits can be automatic, fixed, or SQL generated
* Unlimited chart size
* SQL can include various types of variables
* Query the local site database or any other MySql database
* Can also produce tables or single items (the first column of the first row returned by your SQL)
* No libraries to install, just a component and a plugin
* Charts can be cached on your web-server to reduce database load
* Plotalot can be built in to your own code to add charting to your own components
I wish I could have hyperlink in the tables so It could fire another link to another report, drill down basically. I looked at Google APi and couldn'T find it how to make this happen. It would then be erfect for me but it is still a good application worth the price for sure.
Thanks for that. Other users have made hyperlinks in tables, and we'll be adding some examples to the user guide soon, so keep an eye out for a new version.
The only minor issue, is that the graphs miss the mark a bit.
Eg. if I have a value of 3, the the barchart is going to show below the line 3, and not right up to the line.
This problem certainly isn't normal. Please contact me so that I can investigate further.
It offers three ways of displaying data on your site: charts, tables and single items.
These three combined offer great ways of enhancing your site and displaying data in a consistent way throughout your website.
* Easy to use
* Highly customisable
* Can't think of any
The manual is covering almost all features and questions.
I highly recommend this component.
Support from the author was very good when I found out my download time had expired while I was waiting for the 1.6 version.
I am really impressed - well done guys. Easy to install, the guide is one of the best I've seen included with an extension. Its opened up so many possibilities for displaying information to customers...