The quiz extension is compatible with:
* JomSocial up to 3.x
* EasySocial 3.x
* Community Builder
* 14 question types, including 4 puzzle ones and boilerplate
* 2 mobile adaptive templates
* Possibility to add images, audio and video to quiz questions
* Tests questions organized by categories
* Question Pool allows organizing test questions by categories and reusing them for different quizzes
* Extensive feedback options (quiz feedback; feedback for correct/incorrect answers (during the quiz or at the end); feedback for each answer option)
* Quizzes can be grouped by categories for user-friendly view on the front-end.
* Track tests statistics from the admin section as well as show quiz statistics to users on your site
* Dynamically generated custom reports for an administrator and for the users
* Show different information to the users upon the quiz completion (completely hide the results, show the details on every question or only short result summary)
* Redirection after exam to another page or to the different pages depending on user score
* Easy Back-end and Front-end interface translation
* Quiz export and import
* Quiz results sharing via Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
* Multiple Choice and Multiple Response quiz questions import from .CSV files
* Move/copy questions to other quizzes/question pool; move/copy quizzes to another category
* Set number of attempts for each test question as well as for the learning quiz in whole
* Two time limits options: quiz time limit and time limit before a user can take the quiz again
* Score points for answering each question, answer option, or combination of both
* Penalty points for incorrect answers
* Negative and fractional numbers in the answer options and question score
* Skip the questions during the test without answering them
* Several access levels for quizzes (guest access/for authorized users only)
* Manual and automated payments for the quiz products (via VirtueMart 2.0.x)
* Learning paths containing quizzes and articles
* Unique certificates for the users who pass the test
* Email results to the quiz author, administrator, a specified user, or to any email the user writes at the end
* Special menu allows the registered users to browse their quiz results, download certificate or PDF report
* The visual divider between questions that are placed on one page
* Default quiz templates available and ability to edit CSS and customize them
* Display the user's results on his JomSocial and Community Builder profiles.
The quiz component can be easily translated into any language. French, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Italian, etc. translations for FE are partially done already. Danish, Dutch, and Thai translations are ready for both BE and FE. English is the default language of the quiz extensio
It is easy to use and provides everything you need to compile different types of online quiz applications with lots of quiz settings to customize according to your needs.
The support is excellent and very quick to respond. We requested some customization to the component to suit my needs and it was done and tested within 48 hours.
We are using the component to implement a prerequisite music aptitude test before students are allowed to register for a course.
After the quiz is complete, prospect students receive an automated email with a link to the customizable "Certificate" that we use as a "Letter of Acceptance" to study the course"
The certificate automatically populates user data on the 'certificate' (name / date / id number / etc) and you can set a time interval when a user can redo a quiz should he fails his first attempt.
The component provides about everything you need out the box and with a bit of customization the possibilities are endless.
Thank you very much for outstanding with this component.
Perhaps the most challenging part is figuring out where an option is employed and how it works (or doesn't). I did a lot of trial and error to get everything working as I liked. I also had to make some adjustments in my plans, so don't go into it with an all-or-nothing attitude.
One thing that I think could be better is that there are deeper side options where you can input html but the text box to enter them is very small. I found the best way to do this was to write them out first, then cut and paste them in.
When it came to customer support, these guys were great. They answered my questions, helped me understand which extension would work the best for me (I had started out with the very similar Survey Force), and have been very pleased with the operation of it overall.
We've been using this component for a couple of years now and lately we moved the website from J2.5 to J3.x. We experienced some problems with the transfer of about 60.000 quizzes which where not correctly showed after the upgrade on a local server. We hired Joomplace to fix this in our real upgrade.
The Joomplace team was very flexible and we didn't loose any time in the upgrade progress. After they finished the job, we found out that there were some problems creating en editing questions. Finally they spent (many) extra time solving this issue. This shows what kind of service level they give. Thanks for this, I appreciate it very much.
2012). I must say this is probably the best extension I've used. The
support is excellent and the product works seamlessly well into my website. I am not a programmer, but I must say the code is "clean". Upgrading to your latest version is always a breeze with no hiccups. Keep it up, guys. My only suggestion is for you to somehow come up with your own payment integration with the quizzes. Overall, top-notch extension.
2 weeks into operation and we currently have a few thousand questions in the "question" pool and a few hundred "quiz takers" per day. and everything is still smooth.
it took me a long time in deciding which quiz extension I was going to purchase.
I am glad to have made the right choice.
We also highly appreciate the great support, minor problems with our version of joomla are solved with almost immediately.