The quiz extension is compatible with:
* JomSocial up to 2.8
* Community Builder
* 14 question types, including 4 puzzle ones and boilerplate
* 2 mobile adaptive templates
* Possibility to add images, audio and video to quiz questions
* Tests questions organized by categories
* Question Pool allows organizing test questions by categories and reusing them for different quizzes
* Extensive feedback options (quiz feedback; feedback for correct/incorrect answers (during the quiz or at the end); feedback for each answer option)
* Quizzes can be grouped by categories for user-friendly view on the front-end.
* Track tests statistics from the admin section as well as show quiz statistics to users on your site
* Dynamically generated custom reports for an administrator and for the users
* Show different information to the users upon the quiz completion (completely hide the results, show the details on every question or only short result summary)
* Redirection after exam to another page or to the different pages depending on user score
* Easy Back-end and Front-end interface translation
* Quiz export and import
* Multiple Choice and Multiple Response quiz questions import from .CSV files
* Move/copy questions to other quizzes/question pool; move/copy quizzes to another category
* Set number of attempts for each test question as well as for the learning quiz in whole
* Two time limits options: quiz time limit and time limit before a user can take the quiz again
* Score points for answering each question, answer option, or combination of both
* Penalty points for incorrect answers
* Negative and fractional numbers in the answer options and question score
* Skip the questions during the test without answering them
* Several access levels for quizzes (guest access/for authorized users only)
* Manual and automated payments for the quiz products (via VirtueMart 2.0.x)
* Learning paths containing quizzes and articles
* Unique certificates for the users who pass the test
* Email results to the quiz author, administrator, a specified user, or to any email the user writes at the end
* Special menu allows the registered users to browse their quiz results, download certificate or PDF report
* The visual divider between questions that are placed on one page
* Default quiz templates available and ability to edit CSS and customize them
* Display the user's results on his JomSocial and Community Builder profiles.
The quiz component can be easily translated into any language. French, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Italian, etc. translations for FE are partially done already. Danish, Dutch, and Thai translations are ready for both BE and FE. English is the default language of the quiz extension.
Find more features on our site!
Initially, we felt that the cost for customization was a bit on the pricey side. But once we had established a good working relationship with the customization team, it seemed like the could read our minds and delivered features at an incredible pace. Their customization pricing is justified. We have been 100% satisfied with the extension and their service.
I repeat, extension is good but lacks of automatism because rely in the creation of menu item for each quiz to be displayed.
Thank you for review. We've got your idea. Guess, you are implying some kind of a dashboard that will allow internal navigation between a number of menu items. Actually, Quiz Deluxe is different from any learning management system that incorporates this feature. If you are interested, you are welcome to contact us via helpdesk system and we'd be glad to advise you something that will meet your requirements.
Anyway, we highly appreciate your suggestion and we are thinking of implementing this feature in Learning Path within the Quiz Deluxe extension in the near future.
There is nothing that I wanted to see added to this software but the developers keep coming up with the goodies.
The support is second to none - Victoria has what I can only describe as a very patient and kind manner, even when I was getting a little frustrated! :)
I look forward to working with these guys more and more in the future - Well done!
Pluses are: rich functionality, many questions types, media content, feedbacks, categories, shuffling and possibility to miss questions.
Its admin area is quite intuitive and it's easy to install on standard Joomla!
There was a case when support team helped me with custom version. After they added new questions types I started like this extension even more.
Waiting really for Joomla! 3.0 compatibility.
I have built a school website that needed a flexible and managed quiz system. I need certain quizzes to be able to be taken by only certain user groups (students in certain classes), I need teachers to be able to interact with students, answer questions, and be able to assist students with their quizzes. Results can be emailed, saved, looked up for later reference.
I was able to achieve this and much more with this component. Not to mention its new responsive compatible layout. Which is very important since my site is now responsive. The design can fit into any template very well.
I highly suggest this component to anyone who needs a quiz component that can be managed by the site admins or as in my case “by teachers”.
A few things that makes this component unique and a perfect fit. Is that it is very flexible. This is not a front end community driven quiz system with site visitors creating quizzes.
I have not run into any issues at all with it, it just works, and does what they say it does. If I was confused at anytime, they assist through there ticketing system efficiently. I have paid for a small alteration custom work, and they did so very well and have offered to add it to the base product, so I do not have to keep paying every time there is an upgrade.
So again I highly suggest this quiz component.
Very easy to understand and customizable.