The quiz extension is compatible with:
* JomSocial up to 3.x
* EasySocial 3.x
* Community Builder
* 14 question types, including 4 puzzle ones and boilerplate
* 2 mobile adaptive templates
* Possibility to add images, audio and video to quiz questions
* Tests questions organized by categories
* Question Pool allows organizing test questions by categories and reusing them for different quizzes
* Extensive feedback options (quiz feedback; feedback for correct/incorrect answers (during the quiz or at the end); feedback for each answer option)
* Quizzes can be grouped by categories for user-friendly view on the front-end.
* Track tests statistics from the admin section as well as show quiz statistics to users on your site
* Dynamically generated custom reports for an administrator and for the users
* Show different information to the users upon the quiz completion (completely hide the results, show the details on every question or only short result summary)
* Redirection after exam to another page or to the different pages depending on user score
* Easy Back-end and Front-end interface translation
* Quiz export and import
* Quiz results sharing via Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
* Multiple Choice and Multiple Response quiz questions import from .CSV files
* Move/copy questions to other quizzes/question pool; move/copy quizzes to another category
* Set number of attempts for each test question as well as for the learning quiz in whole
* Two time limits options: quiz time limit and time limit before a user can take the quiz again
* Score points for answering each question, answer option, or combination of both
* Penalty points for incorrect answers
* Negative and fractional numbers in the answer options and question score
* Skip the questions during the test without answering them
* Several access levels for quizzes (guest access/for authorized users only)
* Manual and automated payments for the quiz products (via VirtueMart 2.0.x)
* Learning paths containing quizzes and articles
* Unique certificates for the users who pass the test
* Email results to the quiz author, administrator, a specified user, or to any email the user writes at the end
* Special menu allows the registered users to browse their quiz results, download certificate or PDF report
* The visual divider between questions that are placed on one page
* Default quiz templates available and ability to edit CSS and customize them
* Display the user's results on his JomSocial and Community Builder profiles.
The quiz component can be easily translated into any language. French, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Italian, etc. translations for FE are partially done already. Danish, Dutch, and Thai translations are ready for both BE and FE. English is the default language of the quiz extensio
I have used this in many joomla based websites and my clients just simply love it.
This component was definitely worth every penny.
after install i had one conflict with my T3 framework. I opened a ticket and within few hours the service fixed my problem. Now all works perfect, im very happy with that great extension. the configuration is very easy, u can manage lot of different types of quiz.
The only small issue I have is that I would like to upload csv for other types of question, like the fill in blank, it would save a lot of time.
The question upload was very useful for us, as we had to upload nearly 200 multiple choice questions. This feature should be also available for other types of questions if possible (i.e. true/false). We also appreciated the question pool option - extremely flexible!
In this project we did not use the learning path functionality of the extension, but we shall consider it for our future ones.
We had only one problem related to translation of the quiz interface, but the support answered very fast and the issue was solved in the next update.
We already upgraded our site to Joomla 3, the administrator interface of Quiz Deluxe is much more intuitive in this version.
Thank you for the update!
I'm teacher in a technical school and searched for a way to help my students learn skills. Some of these skills are based on repetition, which obviously is not allways motivating...
Before joomla, I used another hostbased solution, but was not satisfied with the flexibility and efficiency of that solution. The more questions in my quizzes, the more painfull was the configuration of the quiz and their usage on a java based application. I was not very happy...
I started my own joomla project, checked the different joomla Quiz components, and opted for joomlaquiz deluxe
I imported all my questions from the preceeding system (was quite a work), but now both joomla backend and frontend are very fast.
Joomla quiz deluxe allows me to integrate different quizzes for mathematics learning. These quizzes are very flexible and easy to setup, with "randomization" of the questions and answer ordering.
The product has beeen very efficient for me as website's administrator, for many students to improve their skills in a fun way and for my colleagues, who can easily, check their own student's results, from the website, directly on their email.
The product's learning curve for the product is not to steep, considering the many options it provides. Ticket based help is efficent and quick, support from joomplace has allways been kindly, in translation, technical explanation and so on.
On line help was so so on the beginning, but now seems quite usable.
There are still a couple of features which I miss from my old system :
* printing a quiz as a written test, so I can use it in a classrom (we still have "dry" classrooms with no computers)
* using math formulas in quiz questions with randomly generated startvalues
I'll definitely stay with joomla quiz deluxe, expanding it's use for other learning fieds or subjects. The component is well worth the money!
Initially, we felt that the cost for customization was a bit on the pricey side. But once we had established a good working relationship with the customization team, it seemed like the could read our minds and delivered features at an incredible pace. Their customization pricing is justified. We have been 100% satisfied with the extension and their service.
I repeat, extension is good but lacks of automatism because rely in the creation of menu item for each quiz to be displayed.
Thank you for review. We've got your idea. Guess, you are implying some kind of a dashboard that will allow internal navigation between a number of menu items. Actually, Quiz Deluxe is different from any learning management system that incorporates this feature. If you are interested, you are welcome to contact us via helpdesk system and we'd be glad to advise you something that will meet your requirements.
Anyway, we highly appreciate your suggestion and we are thinking of implementing this feature in Learning Path within the Quiz Deluxe extension in the near future.
There is nothing that I wanted to see added to this software but the developers keep coming up with the goodies.
The support is second to none - Victoria has what I can only describe as a very patient and kind manner, even when I was getting a little frustrated! :)
I look forward to working with these guys more and more in the future - Well done!
Pluses are: rich functionality, many questions types, media content, feedbacks, categories, shuffling and possibility to miss questions.
Its admin area is quite intuitive and it's easy to install on standard Joomla!
There was a case when support team helped me with custom version. After they added new questions types I started like this extension even more.
Waiting really for Joomla! 3.0 compatibility.