- This extension requires registration to download.
New Release - v2.1.1 - April 13th, 2014
No Monthly Service Fees, Unlimited Usage
International Coverage - Miles or Kilometers!
Joomla Language Support / Joom!Fish Support
Now Compatible with Farlang!
* New 2.1.0 - Joomla 3.x Responsive Layout!
* Joomla! 1.5/1.6/1.7/2.5/3.0/3.1 Compatible!
* Tag Support - Great for Filtering by Services, Products and other Facilities with Tag Icon options.
* Google Suggest - Clarify Vague Searches
* Google Maps API v3 Support!
* Google Maps SSL Support Adds Enhanced Security
* Supports Unlimited Store Locations and Categories, with numerous field options available
* Optimized for Large Data Sets, Marker Clustering Support
* Search by Closest Proximity within chosen Radius - Automatic Distance Calculations
* Search by Name or Custom Fields
* Customize the Marker Icons - Over 90+ Icons Included or Upload Your Own!
* Batch Geocoding of Store Locations - Convert your addresses into Lat / Long
* Users can Search by anything Google maps understands (e.g.: Addresses, Zip Codes, Landmarks, etc.)
* CSV Locations Import / Export - Also supports Category Import
* Ability to Limit Number of Search Results
* Automatic Distance Calculations
* Provide Directions via Google Maps
* Multiple Map Types - Roads, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain, Supports Mouse Wheel Zooming
* Support for Separate Instances with Different Locations on your Site
* Mootools Powered AJAX Searches
* Easy to Add, Edit, Delete Store Locations in Joomla Admin Area
* CSS and DIV based layouts, Customizable Display Options
* Google Maps API Premier Support
* Module Included: Search Module - Add a search form to any page
I was able to import 600 locations with very few problems, only 3 of them had any trouble geocoding and that was just due to some formatting issues and it was easy to fix.
I did have a small issue originally since I am on a mac and it wasn't recognizing the newlines in my csv file, but a quick email to support solved the issue very quickly!
They responded within hours of my email, ensuring that it would work properly, despite the company's web server using fairly dated technology.
It installed perfectly, even noticing that I had JoomFish installed. I changed a few of the entries in the language file to reflect "offices" instead of a "store".
It's EXTREMELY customizable, so I got it to look as I wanted even without a template override - even let me embed an article above the component in the page.
The dated version of PHP on this particular web server gave the component a few hiccups, but again, I emailed them and within 2 hours, they had produced a fix and very easy instructions on how to do it.
5/5 for sure! It's robust enough that I might even start using it for other features on the site I hadn't even thought of!
The only thing that had a slight issue was tagging on batch upload- it created duplicate tags instead of leaving the same tags so I had to manually re-tag all based on one tag. Not a big deal.
Had an error happen with an upgrade of one site and sysgen provided prompt service and the issue was fixed within 48 hours.
Easy to install, easy to configure and easy to enter data.
Support is great as well. Quick response, common sense and a pragmatic attitude. Keep up the good work guys!
I did have some installation problems, and got just about the best support I ever received on any such product.
This guy is going to make a million dollars, I bet. He provides what we all want--a nicely functioning product and superior customer support.