- This extension requires registration to download.
Also add that, with the Visit us! business locator, you display your contact information and opening hours for each marker!
On a mobile, location and directions on the map can be refreshed after every visitor's move! Visitor can also launch its favorite turn-by-turn GPS navigation application.
New! The Visit us! 2.1 allows now a large number of markers. By improving the ease of use and by taking better account of the restrictions of Google maps, you can now insert a large number of markers to your maps.
New! The Visit us! 2.0 version allows now to display your business opening hours! A dynamic open/closed status is displayed too: your website visitors know in a glance if your business is open or closed now, and until when!
A question before visiting you? All your contact information are displayed too.
A large number of parameters are available in the module's administration panel to adapt the Visit us! map to your specific needs:
* Responsive display and flexible map size (width and height in pixels or percentage).
* Enter and customize directly in the admin panel the markers you want to display.
* For large number of markers, define them in a XML file easy to maintain.
* Markers can be displayed in per-zoom-level clusters.
* Enter your Google Maps client ID (not mandatory) to access the special features of Google Maps API for Business.
* For each marker, define your contact information, opening hours and annual closing dates (on the top, left or right of the map).
* Display a dynamic open/close status to indicate for each marker if the business is now open (until when) or closed (until when).
* Customize easily the displayed opening hours board and open/closed dynamic status to fit your needs.
* Use Google's colored symbol markers or uploaded custom image fir your markers.
* Geolocate your visitor.
* Display its location in every case or only if the visitor is nearby your markers (you set the adapted distance in the admin panel).
* Define a default marker (it can be the nearest one from the visitor's location).
* Display all your markers or only the ones that are to a distance less than x km from your visitor's location.
* Choose to set the center your map and the zoom level or to let the map fit to its markers bounds for an ideal display.
* Display travel time and distance from your visitor's location to your business and the steps to arrive to you. No long text but a visual efficient and esthetic dynamic representation on the map.
I love the ability to display not only the directions but also the opening hours for each marker on the map.
Although i'm really not a Joomla expert (just a few projects) i found the extension really easy to setup.